Record for Typing on Nexus One

This is a discussion on Record for Typing on Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; This guy attempts to beat the world record set by Franklin Page on the Samsung commercial. He does it on the Nexus One using swype. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Record for Typing on Nexus One

Record for Typing on Nexus One

This guy attempts to beat the world record set by Franklin Page on the Samsung commercial. He does it on the Nexus One using swype.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29UZTJpKArI&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - Fastest Text on a Touchscreen Phone[/ame]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I installed Swype last week. I was skeptical at first after I used it in a tmobile store but after using it for a couple of days I LOVE IT! I recommend going through the tutorial as it gives you some tips that make Swype by far the easiest and fastest input method on a phone - virtual OR physical. It literally made my N1 2X better. I'll never go back. Now I actually enjoy entering text on my phone and I do journal entries everyday with almost perfect accuracy. Love it Love it love it. Did I mention I love Swype on my N1?

Actually, I do miss having a microphone button on the keyboard or the ability to swipe across the keys to activate the voice recognition but I imagine there'll be a fix for that in the future...

Good Lord! I just installed Swype this afternoon, all my typing problems are solved! I had doubted all the "it's the best EVER!!" reports I was reading on various forums, but it is awesome.

I want my cake and I want to eat it too. I want Swype with a microphone button.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Lucan View Post
    I want my cake and I want to eat it too. I want Swype with a microphone button.

Me too...

where are you all downloading it at? I downloaded a version, but it won't work correctly...i swype letters but nothing happens in the text box...and it also relates that "my trial has expired"

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper11040 View Post
    where are you all downloading it at? I downloaded a version, but it won't work correctly...i swype letters but nothing happens in the text box...and it also relates that "my trial has expired"
    Still on 'beta'...

Same thing happened to me. Do a google search for the message about the trial expiring and add in the word swype and you'll come across a discussion thread where someone posts a link to a working version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper11040 View Post

Does everybody swype else with their thumb? I swype with my index finger...

nice!...

swype have spanish support?? :S.. i dont really know how it works, but when i get my phone, i going to install it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links