Live wallpaper development?

This is a discussion on Live wallpaper development? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Anybody have any links to people that make live wallpapers? Or anybody familiar with software for making them for nexus one? I really want an ...

Thread: Live wallpaper development?

Live wallpaper development?

Anybody have any links to people that make live wallpapers? Or anybody familiar with software for making them for nexus one? I really want an all black background with a full moon with bats flying across it

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't actually know anyone who makes them, there are quite a lot on the android market-place, most of them are free too.

Look for one that has 'earth' somewhere in the name, you are able to change the earth to other planets and the moon... I think... I'm not entirely sure which one it is though... try them all :-)
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by M_Woody View Post
    I don't actually know anyone who makes them, there are quite a lot on the android market-place, most of them are free too.

Look for one that has 'earth' somewhere in the name, you are able to change the earth to other planets and the moon... I think... I'm not entirely sure which one it is though... try them all :-)
    Earth Live Wallpaper
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Woody View Post

Earth Live Wallpaper
    ah, that's the one thanks.
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if you're looking for the folks that make live wallpapers, you can find many of them here:

Nexus One Themes and Apps - xda-developers

The guy that made that Live Earth Wallpaper hangs out there too.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links