Nexus One Order failed

This is a discussion on Nexus One Order failed within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I ordered a Nexus one for my husband two weeks ago and everything went smoothly. I tried to order another one for my son yesterday, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Order failed

Nexus One Order failed

I ordered a Nexus one for my husband two weeks ago and everything went smoothly. I tried to order another one for my son yesterday, it always said "Order Failed" once I click the "Place Order" button. I tried today and got the same error again. The only difference between the two orders is I am trying to add engraving to the phone.

Has anyone had similar experiences? Google doesn't seem to have any customer service number that I can call. I sent an email to them, no reply yet. I am frustrated.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

-Emily

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Maybe you are only allowed to order one? Hmmm... I dunno...
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Would they have limitation on number of unlocked phones ordered?

How can I contact the deaf giant Google (may also blinded)?

They might... Don't take my word for it though... It's just a guess... I only have a number for HTC, not Google, maybe you should phone HTC, then they might put you through to Google.

HTC - Nexus One Support and Repair
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no the limit per household is 5 phones. Contacting Support - Nexus One Help

Why is there a limit at all??? It's not like their on sale for a discount or anything.

I talked to a HTC support person and was told HTC doesn't deal pre-order issues. She suggested me to find the answer at google.com/phone. Good luck to me.

I have another question. Why Google charge us sale’s tax when I ordered the phone? I don't think there is a Google store in the state of Pennsylvania (we don't pay sale’s tax for the orders from Amazon). Did you guys pay tax when order your Nexus One?

I am really disappointed by Google's service. If they want to sell anything, they'd better assign some people to take care of the sales. Nobody's software is bug free.

There doesn't have to be a Google store in Pennsylvania, just any form of Google premises as I understand it.

Try calling, 1-888-48-nexus, then enter your google order number for one of your previous orders that way at least it will let you get through to a actual store rep and then try asking them there.

That's the number I called. Since the order didn't get through, I don't have an order number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links