No Tracking Ability with DHL to Canada?

This is a discussion on No Tracking Ability with DHL to Canada? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I received my shipped confirmation and when I clicked the link to track the shipment, I was given an error message. I chatted with DHL ...

Thread: No Tracking Ability with DHL to Canada?

No Tracking Ability with DHL to Canada?

I received my shipped confirmation and when I clicked the link to track the shipment, I was given an error message.

I chatted with DHL support and was told that "due to the method that the shipper used, it isn't trackable".

It seems to me that international priority courier should ALWAYS be trackable.

Did anyone else have the same issue, or am I being fed a line by DHL to cover up some sort of ineptitude?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Its probably not in the system yet as you said it just shipped today give it a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry454 View Post
    Its probably not in the system yet as you said it just shipped today give it a few hours.
    It shipped yesterday...besides, if that were the case, I would certainly have been advised that by their customer service rep. That is much easier to understand than "due to the shipping method chosen by the sender, tracking is not available for this shipment".

Anyone else who shipped through DHL, was your shipment trackable?

I believe for Canada they only use DHL, mine was DHL, also I ordered on a Thursday afternoon was picked up same day , I did not get any more updates till Friday afternoon, then on the DHL tracking page I subscribed to get sms notifications of where and what was happening to the package, and every time something moved I would get an sms, I must of gotten 10 in total, right up till after I signed for it on Monday morning, and about 10 minutes later got another sms that it was delivered, so mine took about 24 hours to get the updates on the tracking page started, it took about 48 hours to get mine not counting the weekend, Saturday and Sunday,

The tracking is horrible with DHL. Mine tracked for the first day then after that it stopped. I called DHL and they had no idea where the phone was... ridiculous. Eventually it did arrive in 2 business days, but DHL thought it was lost because apparently they see no more than you do on the website.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links