time of delivery

This is a discussion on time of delivery within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; 48 hours before Fedex got mine. Overnight from there for a total of 3 days. If the hotel is any good you could ask the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: time of delivery

48 hours before Fedex got mine. Overnight from there for a total of 3 days.

If the hotel is any good you could ask the front desk what your options are. I think hotels deal with business travellers trying to receive packages fairly often.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzzzzzz View Post
    It can take several days for it to actually leave the warehouse though. I wouldn't have it shipped to a hotel.
    really...what what I have heard from most people...it gets shipped out same day (if purchased before early afternoon) or next morning (if purchased in the afternoon)

Question

48 hours before Fedex got mine. Overnight from there for a total of 3 days.

If the hotel is any good you could ask the front desk what your options are. I think hotels deal with business travellers trying to receive packages fairly often.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    It can take several days for it to actually leave the warehouse though. I wouldn't have it shipped to a hotel.
    really...what what I have heard from most people...it gets shipped out same day (if purchased before early afternoon) or next morning (if purchased in the afternoon)
    I'll ask the hotel very soon

Could I book the N1 with my name on google checkout and then deliver N1 to another people ? Is it an issue for Google ?

sorry for my poor english and stupid questions.

Quote Originally Posted by xavier76 View Post
    Could I book the N1 with my name on google checkout and then deliver N1 to another people ? Is it an issue for Google ?
    sorry for my poor english and stupid questions.
    I'm sure you can. Just put your info for the billing and enter the name and address of the person it's being shipped to. I doubt google cares, they're getting your money either way.

Ordered my first N1 back in feb and the other earlier this month. I think i ordered each one around noon and they both arrived between 10am-3pm the very next day. I'm located in northern virginia.

Yeah you can, mine had a different billing/shipping name & address.

I ordered mine this morning at 5:45am and it was on the Fedex truck by 8:15am. It will be delivered by 3pm tomorrow.

I am hoping that is the case because I am pretty pumped to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by djstaid View Post
    I ordered mine this morning at 5:45am and it was on the Fedex truck by 8:15am. It will be delivered by 3pm tomorrow.

It will require a signature, they won't leave it on your door step. so keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyPimpin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by djstaid View Post

It will require a signature, they won't leave it on your door step. so keep that in mind.

I saw that on the notice they sent me... but thanks for the heads up though!

I have tomorrow off from work... so everything is coming together

Nice!! that gives you plenty of time to root it lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links