time of delivery

This is a discussion on time of delivery within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hello, does anyone know time of N1 delivery from google checkout to the final USA destination? I will delivery in New York at my hotel ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: time of delivery

Question time of delivery

hello, does anyone know time of N1 delivery from google checkout to the final USA destination? I will delivery in New York at my hotel but I need to know how many days I have to wait. I'll be there only for 3 days

thanks in advance,
    marco.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Usually the next day.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Usually the next day.
    others feed back?

They ship next day air. Keep in mind that there is no delivery on the weekend. So let's say you're gonna be in NYC from Friday-Sunday, if you place the order after noon on Thursday it will probably ship out the next day (Friday) and wouldn't be delivered until the next business day (Monday). But If you order early on Thursday, it would probably ship that same day.

I placed my order on Wednesday January 6th around 9 or 10am. I was shipped out the same day and in my hand Thursday 7th.

Just to be safe, I would recommend ordering as early as possible in the morning (in US time zones) the day (preferably not on a Friday) before you take your trip. This way it'll be there earlier than later.

+1. Next day or the day after it is usually at your doorstep.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I got mine around 1-2 yesterday and bought it saturday. It would have gotten here the same time if I would have ordered monday.

It can take several days for it to actually leave the warehouse though. I wouldn't have it shipped to a hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by zzzzzzzz View Post
    It can take several days for it to actually leave the warehouse though. I wouldn't have it shipped to a hotel.
    really...what what I have heard from most people...it gets shipped out same day (if purchased before early afternoon) or next morning (if purchased in the afternoon)
    Bought the AT&T N1.

thanks a lot for yours answers.

could I deliver to hotel address ? My collegue will be in NY for 3 days and I'm thinking to deliver the N1 to the hotel's reception

most hotels will hold packages delivered there. I would call ahead and confirm, but I have had some friend ship things to a hotel and they just picked them up at the desk.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links