A sad day indeed

This is a discussion on A sad day indeed within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have the Nexus one since the beginning and this sunday my phone fell out of my pocket unto my garden rocks and my screen ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A sad day indeed

A sad day indeed

I have the Nexus one since the beginning and this sunday my phone fell out of my pocket unto my garden rocks and my screen broke. The phone wont turn on at all. Is there anyway to get the n1 without having to pay so much again. I had the unlocked one too. this sucks. Guess I'll get a dash 3g till i can get my nexus again.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by JQ_Kitsune View Post
    I have the Nexus one since the beginning and this sunday my phone fell out of my pocket unto my garden rocks and my screen broke. The phone wont turn on at all. Is there anyway to get the n1 without having to pay so much again. I had the unlocked one too. this sucks. Guess I'll get a dash 3g till i can get my nexus again.
    Why not just have it repaired. Call HTC and discuss it. Might be authorized repair outlets even closer to you.

If you paid by credit card, call them to see if they have any protection plan. Some will cover ANY purchase. Also, my credit card company provides a warranty service that is similar to the one the carriers offer. Costs about $250 to replace a broken smart phone, but at least they do cover 1/2 of it.

I can only imagine how sad you are. :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

There are a few replacement services that can replace the screen also, but its better to try to go through HTC. Not sure how much it would be to get it replaced by them though.

The screen itself is very cheap, so you can find a repair service. As long as they use the correct hardware.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

wow sorry to hear that dude, worst feeling in the world when u drop your nexus, has happened to me once but it was ok (knocks on wood). hope u get a cheap and well done solution for this

pls keep us posted on what method u used to fix or replace ur nexus, it would be nice to know what HTC said on the situation.

How Do I make this image appear under my member name?

Try harder in the future to not do this

My bad, figured it out.

Do you use the cloth condom that comes with the Nexus or not? was it on the phone when you dropped it?

I didnt use the pouch. (I take my nexus everywhere) but for some reason i didnt use the pouch this time. Its not just the screen, the entire phone wont turn on at all. I'll do my best to keep u guys up to date on what I'll do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links