question about videos and restarting nexus one

This is a discussion on question about videos and restarting nexus one within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So a buddy of mine sent me a couple videos and I clicked on them to play and I just got an error message. I ...

Thread: question about videos and restarting nexus one

question about videos and restarting nexus one

So a buddy of mine sent me a couple videos and I clicked on them to play and I just got an error message. I restarted the phone then all the videos played fine. Is there a reason for this? Does this happen quiet often?

Thanks in advance for the help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I havent encountered this, has it happened more than once?
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Part Monster, Part Machine, ALL ANDROID

Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke View Post
    I havent encountered this, has it happened more than once?
    It happened earlier this morning on some YouTube videos also but I didn't do a restart just closed the app. Only situation here it worked was when I restarted it this isn't something I want to always have to do.

Im not sure about that then, I havent heard any other complaints about that happening. Maybe a connection error? or did you have a message pop up with the error?
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Part Monster, Part Machine, ALL ANDROID

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke View Post
    Im not sure about that then, I havent heard any other complaints about that happening. Maybe a connection error? or did you have a message pop up with the error?
    Ya an error message saying the video cannot be played then it worked once I restarted the phone. I heard that the Info doesn't play all video formats? It seemed like it wouldnt play the videos my friend send from his camera off his Phone he recorded. I assumed it was a format that the nexus couldn't read then I restarted my phone and it worked. Someone on here had to have encountered this lol

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links