question about google account activation with nexus one....

This is a discussion on question about google account activation with nexus one.... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Thinking about getting a used or new nexus one on ebay o does anyone know of other websites that sell phones like ebay I dont ...

Thread: question about google account activation with nexus one....

question about google account activation with nexus one....

Thinking about getting a used or new nexus one on ebay o does anyone know of other websites that sell phones like ebay I dont know of any I always jsut go to ebay?

Anyways rather than getting it off my tmobile account as an upgrade because I have to get the data plan before they even let me have it right?

So is the nexus one just like a google g1 phone i aquired from a thrift store today for 25 bucks that with the g1 you have to log into your google account only through a data plan connection rather than having the option to use a wifi router instead? Thanks

Im selling the google g1 on ebay right now, is this a bad move anything special about the phone i should keep it.

These are the phones Im interested in getting just dont know which one yet, and I'm coming from a t-mobile dash windows mobile 6.0 smartphone:

Nokia N900
    HTC HD2
    nexus one

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to Nexus One Forum dot Net. If you spend a little time looking around you can answer most of your questions and see our opinions on your choices.

The Nexus One does have WiFi support.

The best place for someone to buy a Nexus One is Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone.. The 2nd best is probably eBay. I've not heard of many others. xda-developers.com does have some phones being traded for other phones and a few being sold.

I used the G1 for a few weeks and was fairly impressed, but you would need a data plan.

Personally I traveled in Asia with my Nexus One and had data turned completely off for a few weeks. It was not a true Android experience and wouldn't really suggest buying an expensive data intensive phone without a data plan. But that is MY opinion and it is worth what it costs you.
    :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links