After 4 days review.

This is a discussion on After 4 days review. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by richard371 I have about 15 days left in CA. I think I will wait and see if Google comes out with an ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After 4 days review.

Quote Originally Posted by richard371 View Post
    I have about 15 days left in CA. I think I will wait and see if Google comes out with an update. I would hate to send it back and then google release an update that fixes most of the bugs here.
    It sucks, the rest of the country only gets 15 days...

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by richard371 View Post
    I have about 15 days left in CA. I think I will wait and see if Google comes out with an update. I would hate to send it back and then google release an update that fixes most of the bugs here.
    It sucks, the rest of the country only gets 15 days...
    its not worth the rest of the crap you deal with living here in California!
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Ive had my nexus for a week and i have not had any issues that most of you are talking about. My apps open up very quickly and never have to tap twice to open them up. I have no issue with it lagging on any thing. My camera works evey time quickly. So maybee i have a good one and every one else has a bad one. I would never go back to the iphone for wich to me is a verry boring phone. But just like some of the other peaple are saying it is still a new phone and google will keep improving it with updates.

Lightbulb

How does the speaker(s) in the Nexus compare to the Droid?

I was a former Droid user and thought it was amazing compared to the iPhone.

I have used my girlfriends iPhone tons of times, and never has the thought crossed my head to abandon Android for the iPhone.

Yes, Android and the Nexus 1 have great potential but IMO I think Android already is and makes a great phone/smartphone.

Android/Google have accomplished something amazing with this platform in such a short amount of time, and I look forward to the amazing things they will bring to the table with updates, etc. soon.

T&C
    Amazing someone post a review months after the phone came out who obvious is a iPhone fanboy...

You and other iPhone lovers have real short term memory!

Lets see Gen 2 people spent hours, days to try and activate a phone. With a crazy iactavation process

All the issues of Gen 2 but iPhone lovers kept convincing them selfs it was manna from Apple Heaven!

Google ships 24 hours and it worked from the time it came out of the box FLAWLESS.

iPhone 3 g came out but 3/4 of the country could not get 3 g and the networks clogged.

Google works again with great performance and much needed speed and true multitasking.

iPhone 3gs come out again 2 weeks later and the price drops and we all get a Apple store credit???

Are you forgetting all the complaints that 3gs was not faster still had no MMS and cut and copy it was rolled out after!

Then ATT ups the rates and break out extra charges for text

Google comes out from the start with no contact concept and helps us save money with a T.Mobile all plan for $79.95

You all pay how much for the ATT iPhone plan?

80 % of content on the web is flash based and as long and Steve Jobs is around and strong arms companies to deliver the content with out flash your iPhone will still be limited.

With Google you will always get innovation.

Google is about integration with Google Voice, Talk, and Google Navigation and Gmail and dont need to have a computer.

Google has a 5 meg camara and true GPS.

Its there 1st partnership with HTC for a 1st generation its a pretty cool phone.

With Apple its pure marketing.

Gen 2, $599 3g $399, and 3gs $199 = $1197.

Is the N1 perfect, no of course not but it works so much better then the new iPhone I am sure your going to get up at 5 am again this summer when yet another 4th version of the iPhone comes out again!

Funny thing is the "Experts" at CNET seem to agree with us, Nexus is a great phone!

http://cnettv.cnet.com/nexus-one-vs-...-50083136.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links