what battery problems? lol

This is a discussion on what battery problems? lol within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; From full charge to posting now on my phone 15 hours hard use wifi GPS sync Pandora Alps etc....... simply put the phone is amazing ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what battery problems? lol

what battery problems? lol

From full charge to posting now on my phone 15 hours hard use wifi GPS sync Pandora Alps etc....... simply put the phone is amazing !!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Agreed! Love my nexus one!

Yeah, word!

Im perfectly fine beating the $h#t out of the phones batter all day long and charging at night or in the car when driving a longer distance. Others I think call a battery problem that they only want to charge every 2-3 days?
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

well...back in the day my Nokie candy bar could go a week (at least) without a charge...granted all I did was use it for calls..no texting or anything.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

fully charged my phone, left home at 10.30am got back a 2.30pm piece of **** was dead. Really regret my purchase

I wonder if it has anything to do with evolution?

lol jk but seriously how many of you left it to charge to 100% before you turned it on the first time. I wonder if there would be any correlation ?

I use my phone all day when I am at work (i have a boring job) and i rip through the battery but I don't worry about it, it hits my Seidio Dock when i get home. I am constantly texting, web surfing, listening to music or watching youtube videos, or playing games while I'm bored at work. Every Phone i have ever owned i have always charged each night while i sleep no matter where the battery level is. I don't think the nexus has a bad battery at all, I haven't been out anywhere and had it die on me yet.
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Part Monster, Part Machine, ALL ANDROID

I have no problems with the battery life either. Charge at night, stays charged all day.

I usually get pretty good use out of my battery, but I have noticed that the meter seems to be a bit inconsistent sometimes. For example, last night I was browsing the web and started with about 75% on battery. I didn't see the meter drop until it was <50%. (Note: this happened about the same time my touchscreen started acting up.) Overall, I can't complain about the battery, it seems to be working out OK for me. In general, there are a few bugs that need to be worked out...but I can't say I regret buying this phone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links