Nexus one vs HTC Legend sound quality/volume

This is a discussion on Nexus one vs HTC Legend sound quality/volume within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Looks like the cheaper HTC Legend beats the Nexus One. Would have figured that the higher end model would have better sound and speakers than ...

Thread: Nexus one vs HTC Legend sound quality/volume

Nexus one vs HTC Legend sound quality/volume

Looks like the cheaper HTC Legend beats the Nexus One. Would have figured that the higher end model would have better sound and speakers than the cheaper priced model.

HTC Legend review: A Hero becomes a Legend - GSMArena.com

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Today I stopped by Taiwan Mobile here in Taiwan and checked out the new HTC Legend. Build quality is much better on the HTC Legend than the Nexus One. Screen view is better on the Nexus One but sound Quality is by far better on the HTC Legend. I tried testing a few different websites and on the Nexus One they opened up a bit quicker than they Legend. The white colors on the Nexus One are nice and white but on the HTC Legend they are a bit more warm and yellowish in color like the regular Macbook vs the Macbook Pro screen.

As a phone the Legend is better but for web surfing than the Nexus One is better. Would have been much better had Google asked HTC to use the same speakers that were used on the HTC Legend than the ones they stuck in the Nexus One. Again, I think they did this to cut down on cost to meet the target price for Google.

Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post
    Today I stopped by Taiwan Mobile here in Taiwan and checked out the new HTC Legend. Build quality is much better on the HTC Legend than the Nexus One. Screen view is better on the Nexus One but sound Quality is by far better on the HTC Legend. I tried testing a few different websites and on the Nexus One they opened up a bit quicker than they Legend. The white colors on the Nexus One are nice and white but on the HTC Legend they are a bit more warm and yellowish in color like the regular Macbook vs the Macbook Pro screen.

As a phone the Legend is better but for web surfing than the Nexus One is better. Would have been much better had Google asked HTC to use the same speakers that were used on the HTC Legend than the ones they stuck in the Nexus One. Again, I think they did this to cut down on cost to meet the target price for Google.
    google released a new audio boost on the phone which could be out shortly, however, it is out for the rooted user. the sound volume doubled it seems. from the look of the legend specs, it doesn't seem very impressive, IMO...
    Nexus One - CyanogenMod-5.0.6-N1
    Amon_RA Recovery v1.7.0
    2.6.33.2-cyanogenmod
    kmobs@ubuntu #3
    BUILD: EPE54B
    Baseband: 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2
    Swype BETA : NexTHEME Morph
    Juice Defender
    Follow me on Twitter

Re: Nexus one vs HTC Legend sound quality/volume

The HTC Legend definitely looks like a solid device and an attractive smartphone but the small screen size definitely makes me look away from it. I used to own an HTC Magic and while the hardware was great the 3.2" screen, same as the Legend, made it extremely difficult to use the keyboard in both portrait and landscape. You definitely need a larger screen for today's smartphone users, and thats where the Nexus One shines.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I guess the perfect phone would be the Nexus One built like the Legend with better sound and better feedback from the screen

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post

google released a new audio boost on the phone which could be out shortly, however, it is out for the rooted user. the sound volume doubled it seems. from the look of the legend specs, it doesn't seem very impressive, IMO...

Do you have a link to this?

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post

Do you have a link to this?
    I would also like more info on this ? Is this an App ?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links