I just got into Hong Kong from China

This is a discussion on I just got into Hong Kong from China within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Here in Hong-Kong the phone is working great and very fast but while I was in Guangzhou China the last couple of days the phone ...

Thread: I just got into Hong Kong from China

I just got into Hong Kong from China

Here in Hong-Kong the phone is working great and very fast but while I was in Guangzhou China the last couple of days the phone was not working well at all. Was very slow and very few sites opened if any.

Upon arriving here in Hong-Kong after I just read this and it looks like Google and Yahoo are having some issues with China at the moment. Yahoo is not mentioned in this article but I Yahoo search was not working well either in China using this phone and neither were any other finance articles opening up.

Mysterious Issue Temporarily Blocked Nearly All China-Based Google Searches - Google vs China - Gizmodo

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Google and China arn't the best of friends at the moment

All google products work really well in Hong Kong. No one will face any issues with either the internet based products or the android/nexus one phones.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links