Nexus One Goodbye

This is a discussion on Nexus One Goodbye within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Surly the Nexus has a nice display , but as soon sunshine is involved the nice display is useless, but the most important and main ...

Thread: Nexus One Goodbye

Nexus One Goodbye

Surly the Nexus has a nice display , but as soon sunshine is involved the nice display is useless, but the most important and main reason why i gave my phone to my friends son ( in switzerland can't be returned as it is not officially imported ) i can't increase the font size and as i am not 20 anymore.....well

Also the issue that if you have a missed call, you can only see Tom XXXXX missed call but not from which line he called. ( fix or mobile )

Google has not multiply Calendar Function

Nice Toy, great screen , good quality but not really usable as a business phone, so back to my BB9700.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

N1 was never meant to be a business phone (no native Exchange support). The N2 which is rumored to be out later this year is supposed to be focused on business users to essentially replace the blackberry.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-M!ke View Post
    Surly the Nexus has a nice display , but as soon sunshine is involved the nice display is useless
    Setting the display to full brightness solves that.

i can't increase the font size and as i am not 20 anymore.
    Pinch and Zoom enlarges most text fields. For the apps that don't, complain to the developers.

Also the issue that if you have a missed call, you can only see Tom XXXXX missed call but not from which line he called.
    Google Voice solves that.

Google has not multiply Calendar Function
    Again, complain to Google. This is just an app not the phone itself. Apps get updated. Maybe Google Calendar will add that feature in the future.

Nice Toy, great screen , good quality but not really usable as a business phone, so back to my BB9700.
    I don't see it as a "nice toy" at all. I use it for business all day long. I answer biz emails with template responses, use the call forwarding, even FTP files from my computer up to my remote server for daily website updates. IMO this is the most effective business phone in existence.

Sounds to me like you just want to rag.

for multiple. calendar intergration.

For multiple calender intergration, import the other Google calendar into your main account on desktop.
    Then, sinc the main Calender with ur nexus.
    That's how I'm using multiple calendars in my nexus.

I have one Google account for business scheduling and the other for personal scheduling, and i can view and edit multiple appointments into/from multiple accounts from my phone.

I'm using my nexus as a total replacement for my bb8900. I only miss my typing speed with BB for jotting some ideas in detail. (I'll be faster and faster as i use this one more though )
    All the problem u mentioned above(except font size.. i can read: )) were problems that i initially had... but not anymore. Its all solved.

I wish you don't change the nice phone due to the problems that can easily be solved.

I thought it was my new "toy" when I first got it, but it became so much more. With so many apps you can customize it to what you want or need. I now use it for business and pleasure. My latest addition was "Documents to Go" which is basically Microsoft Office. I can work on my computer at work, email Word and Excel to myself, and edit, save, and reply from my phone from wherever I am. No more needing to wait until I get home, or carry a laptop, or wait until the next day. I found solutions for every problem the original poster has. You just need to do some research, not just give up because the default is not what you expected.

Yeah, I've been using it for business since I bought it and I love it! It's definitely the smoothest phone I've ever used. To each their own - but I don't understand why ppl who give away gadgets then go back onto a forum and tell people they gave it away.

Mike,
    please stop being a drama queen

Quote Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
    Mike,
    please stop being a drama queen
    haha...that will make him stay!
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I love my Nexus One and think its the best phone ever so far, but not yet perfect. If he doesn't like it and doesn't work for him it's too bad.. I wish you the best to find the phone that suits for your need and work as you want it to be.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links