Can the nexus do everything my blackberry could

This is a discussion on Can the nexus do everything my blackberry could within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i had tried to like blackberry few times and never liked its user interface and OS at all. I rather use old Palm Treo lol. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can the nexus do everything my blackberry could

i had tried to like blackberry few times and never liked its user interface and OS at all.
    I rather use old Palm Treo lol.

anyway, Nexus One is really easy to use.
    You'll surely miss physical keyboard though.

I have been a long time BB fan and was very hesitant to switch over. I moved to T-mobile back in last Nov and tried the Cliq out and hated it. I went back to the 9700 BB, which is an amazing phone.

While the BB is awesome at what it does for business users and enterprise level companies... I wanted something a little more "fun" with complete support for all my Google stuffs. When the N1 came out I knew I would end up owning one.

I will miss my 9700, best BB I have ever owned, but I am super excited to finally enjoy the freedom of Android. I can understand the hesitation though... it took me almost 4 months of pouring over reviews, videos and reading forum after forum to finally decide to buy it.

I am hoping that Android 2.1 and HTC don't dissapoint me when it arrives tomorrow morning/afternoon.

I am a long time Blackberry User, I did a brief visit to an iPhone last year, didn't like it. I just ordered a Nexus One yesterday, very excited. The one thing that worries me.

I live in Canada, but travel a lot. I have a digital north American plan and pay a roaming fee for data when in the states etc. The one nice thing about the Blackberry is the compressed data. My roaming fees were minimal, did anyone see a drastic jump in data usage when they switched over to the Nexus?

I can see myself surfing a LOT more with this device.

the question is. Can your black berry do everything my nexus 1 can? the answer, not even close
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    the question is. Can your black berry do everything my nexus 1 can? the answer, not even close

agreed on this one, especially if you're rooted. I don't hate or dislike BBs and this is my first Android powered phone. It's so freeing, the OS is very simple to learn and navigate around. The Market is very nice IMO (never had an iPhone so i dont know how theirs is). The hardest thing for me to get used to was the keyboard.
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Part Monster, Part Machine, ALL ANDROID

Been using cell phones for over 20 years, I have tried every brand out there, been a Nokia fan boy for many years, got ***** and felt cheated by Nokia on the N97 bought the Nexus 1, all I can say WOW, this is what a fone should be, it does everything I need only Better then any other fone I have ever owned and I change fones about every 6 months, ( I just buy them unlocked). Like others have posted, should be the otehr way around, can the crack berry do what the Nexus 1 does ? simply very good piece of technology,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links