Updates ?????

This is a discussion on Updates ????? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Ihave not even got my phone will be here thurs afternoon, is evryone saying I will need to up date a new phone ? i ...

Thread: Updates ?????

Updates ?????

Ihave not even got my phone will be here thurs afternoon, is evryone saying I will need to up date a new phone ? i am getting nexus one is there spell check on this phone ? should have kept my blackberry lol

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

yes there is a spell check on the phone. who's saying you need to update to a new phone? it's a good phone. if you don't like it, send it back.

thank you for you reply, No not a new phone but updates to make it run better so what should i be looking for and where do i update is i need to at all.

oh software updates. yes nexus one will be receiving updates like any other advanced phone should. it's not a bad thing at all.
    I got my nexus one about a week ago and it came with the latest software, so I've never actually gone through an update. But from my understanding, it's done over the air. Meaning when there is an update, your phone will ask you if you want to update. I'm not 100% sure on that one, so maybe someone else could help.

Quote Originally Posted by ardynine View Post
    oh software updates. yes nexus one will be receiving updates like any other advanced phone should. it's not a bad thing at all.
    I got my nexus one about a week ago and it came with the latest software, so I've never actually gone through an update. But from my understanding, it's done over the air. Meaning when there is an update, your phone will ask you if you want to update. I'm not 100% sure on that one, so maybe someone else could help.
    funny you should say that as i got asked yesterday if i wanted to update maps,so yes you are correct

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links