T-Mobile servers busy and unreachable?!?!

This is a discussion on T-Mobile servers busy and unreachable?!?! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm new to this forum and tried doing a quick search but didnt come up with anything. Anyways, I've been trying to order this phone ...

Thread: T-Mobile servers busy and unreachable?!?!

T-Mobile servers busy and unreachable?!?!

I'm new to this forum and tried doing a quick search but didnt come up with anything.

Anyways, I've been trying to order this phone for the past 2 weeks and it has been giving me the same error message.
    We are currently unable to process your request for service with T-Mobile.

T-Mobile's servers are busy or unreachable.

You can try again later, or you can purchase the unlocked phone without service.

Anyways...I have tried ordering on Firefox, IE from one laptop at home and on IE at my work computer. Even had my sister try ordering on her mac, but everytime I get this message after I put in my info like SSN, DL # etc.

I am a new customer signing up for a new $179 phone.

I contacted t-mobile who transferred me to HTC who transferred me to Google. They gave me a ticket # and said it has been escalated. So far I've sent 6 emails to them but it has been 10 days since they have contacted me back. Needless to say, they are helpless. I am almost ready to give up.

I also called T-mobile again but they cant help with ordering.

Whats the deal? Is there a trick to this?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I even updated to IE8 but it still shows with the same problem. 79 views and no replies?

No help? Whats up with this forum? I also DLed Google Chrome and it gives me the same issues when I was trying to place an order as a new tmobile customer.

I'm afraid nothing we can say can really help you..you've already done all the things I know I'd recommend. The issue is on Google's site, when it tries to verify your eligibility for the phone on TMO, correct?

Have you tried ordering through the $179 link here: https://www.google.com/phone/choose?hl=en&gl=US&s7e=

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links