Why me?

This is a discussion on Why me? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I was bragging about me never having a case on my phone and how I never drop it yesterday, and when I was coming home ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why me?

Why me?

I was bragging about me never having a case on my phone and how I never drop it yesterday, and when I was coming home from work it dropped out of my jacket pocket and onto the road, as soon as I heard the impact some car ran over it It's not even a nexus anymore and the stupid car didn't even stop. So gutted I know I can't get HTC to warrenty it and I know there is probably nothing I can do you don't understand how I feel, back to my shi**y Nokia.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    I was bragging about me never having a case on my phone and how I never drop it yesterday, and when I was coming home from work it dropped out of my jacket pocket and onto the road, as soon as I heard the impact some car ran over it It's not even a nexus anymore and the stupid car didn't even stop. So gutted I know I can't get HTC to warrenty it and I know there is probably nothing I can do you don't understand how I feel, back to my shi**y Nokia.
    LOL.
    April Fools! Almost had me, but the car running it over was a little over the top.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    LOL.
    April Fools! Almost had me, but the car running it over was a little over the top.
    I'm still in the game!!!

It's like joking a family member has died. There a somes lines you should never cross. LOL.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

april fool??? whats that??

lol, lets just hope I havn't jinxed myself.

Edit: to IPS

no joke

Ok so I work at geeksquad and this story is real. I had a customer bring their camera to me saying that it got run over by a car!?! It seems the customer allowed their child to hang out the window with the camera and try and take a picture while they were driving down the road and the child dropped the camera. They came in to claim the "Accidental" warranty. So I had to ship it out for the warranty but I fully expect a picture of a middle finger to come back from the service center with a caption like "NO WAY IN HELL!"

But good try on the April fools joke.:rofl3:

Check out the google.com/phone site!!!!!!!!!

It's still not there!

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    april fool??? whats that??
    Just a day for foolery. People play jokes and pranks on each other. Like Google making an app that translates animal sounds for example.

there's an article from ozcarguide out today saying the nexus is delayed for another month. Thank goodness it says "gotchya" at the end.

For all we know, it could be a month til we see it though lol.

There's also an article about ATT giving up iphone exclusivity. I thinkk it's not real though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links