Got my phone today problem

This is a discussion on Got my phone today problem within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi just got my nexus phone have not even charged it yet ,Looks real nice but there is a little nick on the battery cover, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got my phone today problem

Angry Got my phone today problem

Hi just got my nexus phone have not even charged it yet ,Looks real nice but there is a little nick on the battery cover, who do I go to for a replacement, or should I just ignore it, I just think If I'm paying $500 it should be perfect am I wrong please help where do i go

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

what do you mean? nick? like nickname or...?

whoever you bought it from take/send back doesn't matter if it's 5 or 500

well...

Does that "little nick" worth the hassle of sending it back and getting a new one? Plus, you would probably buy some type of case to cover it up anyways. I wouldn't bother with that unless it is the screen, but that's just me.

I got a little crack on my battery cover when I got it too. It's right next to where the 3.5 jack is. Called HTC, 15 minutes later, they are sending me a replacement cover. Easy, give them a call.

I actually put a crack on the plastic camera part when put it in my pocket. I called HTC to find out how much a replacement would cost.....they told me it would be free and they'd ship one out today. Hopefully I'll get it by the end of next week. That's pretty good service.

Quote Originally Posted by mbaez53 View Post
    Hi just got my nexus phone have not even charged it yet ,Looks real nice but there is a little nick on the battery cover, who do I go to for a replacement, or should I just ignore it, I just think If I'm paying $500 it should be perfect am I wrong please help where do i go
    Are you sure this isnt the secondary mic on the back of the phone?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mbaez53 View Post
    Are you sure this isnt the secondary mic on the back of the phone?
    I have a feeling that's what he's talking about... There was someone else here who thought the second mic hole was a flaw.

Yeah, I saw that earlier today too. I can see how you can mistake it though. I dont know of another phone that has a second noise cancelling mic.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Yeah, I saw that earlier today too. I can see how you can mistake it though. I dont know of another phone that has a second noise cancelling mic.

The Motorola Backflip does, although there seems to be some software issues with the voice processor or the mic is over sensitive because I've had my girl constantly tell me she had problems hearing and it sound like I was talking into two mic because the feedback sounded like an echo. Yet when I talked on the speakerphone, there were no issues.

I ended up taking it back just for that, along with the concerns of when or even if Motorola would spend the resources to upgrade to 2.1

Which is why I'm here with my N1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links