flash Player 10.1 (flash Player not available for your device)

This is a discussion on flash Player 10.1 (flash Player not available for your device) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey i just bought Google Nexus One i just updated it to android 2.1 update1 but i guess it dint update my flash player and ...

Thread: flash Player 10.1 (flash Player not available for your device)

Exclamation flash Player 10.1 (flash Player not available for your device)

Hey i just bought Google Nexus One i just updated it to android 2.1 update1 but i guess it dint update my flash player and when i go to adobe website to update it it says "flash Player not available for your device" as i saw on youtube "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWOocHwcLo" some people have already got it.So is it something wrong with my device or its still not available???:nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Still not avaliable for N1... search the forum

This one works

This is not for the faint of heart. Follow the directions. Do not skip the wipes or the backups. If you do you will probably not be amused later.
    How to root the Nexus One
    After your have gone through these steps (I ended up using the Beta17 because I got stuck in a boot loop.) If that happens no sweat. Just disconnect the usb cable, pop the battery out of your phone. Wait til the phone is black screened. Reinsert the battery. Hold down the cursor ball and keep holding it until you see the boot loader. The directions are really easy to follow and the results are well worth it. The Desire Rom is smoakin cool. Also in the new user forum I posted the directions for re-entering your mobile network provider Access Point Names.

The leg work is done. The Rom rocks (Thanks Paul of Modoco!!!)
    :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by Amrit View Post
    Hey i just bought Google Nexus One i just updated it to android 2.1 update1 but i guess it dint update my flash player and when i go to adobe website to update it it says "flash Player not available for your device" as i saw on youtube "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWOocHwcLo" some people have already got it.So is it something wrong with my device or its still not available???:nexusx:
    Your phone is defective. I'll buy it for $150.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by teknasutra View Post
    This is not for the faint of heart. Follow the directions. Do not skip the wipes or the backups. If you do you will probably not be amused later.
    How to root the Nexus One
    After your have gone through these steps (I ended up using the Beta17 because I got stuck in a boot loop.) If that happens no sweat. Just disconnect the usb cable, pop the battery out of your phone. Wait til the phone is black screened. Reinsert the battery. Hold down the cursor ball and keep holding it until you see the boot loader. The directions are really easy to follow and the results are well worth it. The Desire Rom is smoakin cool. Also in the new user forum I posted the directions for re-entering your mobile network provider Access Point Names.

The leg work is done. The Rom rocks (Thanks Paul of Modoco!!!)
    :nexusx:
    Doesn't the Desire use Flash Lite though? I don't know if the OP is talking about the full Flash 10.1 that we've all been looking forward to.
    I had Flash Lite on my Nokia N97, and while better than nothing, it simply isn't the same as full Flash support.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links