hd2 vs nexus one

This is a discussion on hd2 vs nexus one within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; okay so right now i have att, i haven't canceled my contract yet but a week ago i got a tmobile plan and the hd2 ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hd2 vs nexus one

hd2 vs nexus one

okay so right now i have att, i haven't canceled my contract yet but a week ago i got a tmobile plan and the hd2 to try it out for 14 days and well im not happy at all, i love the phone its beautiful! but the SMS lags, keyboard input lags, ive restarted it at least 1 or 2 times a day, i used to have a touch pro aka fuze without the touch flo enabled and i never restarted it well at least not every day, BUT now im considering the nexus one for at&t, what are some clear benefits the nexus one has over htc sense UI for windows? i love the syncing facebook with my contacts so that it shows their display pic next to their texts just stuff like that! i also love the windows bing app, anything comparable on the android marketplace?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

facebook sync comes stock.
    windows has ALWAYS been SLOW and unstable.
    N1= no restarts, fast, fast, fast.

Good Luck.
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

thanks for the reply bud!

Quote Originally Posted by dimmakherbs View Post
    facebook sync comes stock.
    windows has ALWAYS been SLOW and unstable.
    N1= no restarts, fast, fast, fast.

Good Luck.
    lol #2 and #3 are false and biased... :rofl3:
    Depending on how you use Windows it can be very fast and usable. Sense UI on Windows 6.5 butters it up. I've had crashes on the N1. Both use the same exact processor. Can't say which is faster or not because they can both be slow xD
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bing on android besides china is unwanted and google has voice search maps, nav, etc. The only problem you could be mad about is exchange sync but that is avaliabe on all HTC android phones. So far from what I've seen android is a lot more open and capable then winmo. I suggest you could pick up the nexus one or go for soon to release EVO or desire or galaxy s whatever you get you can't go wrong
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

thanks for the replies guys, ive been a loyal windows fan since my treo 750, i like how you can run pandora on android and numerous other things, guess ill be taking back my hd2 to the tmo store tomorrow, and order my nexus one tonight, to engrave or not to engrave hmmmm? lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by ryan74701 View Post
    okay so right now i have att, i haven't canceled my contract yet but a week ago i got a tmobile plan and the hd2 to try it out for 14 days and well im not happy at all, i love the phone its beautiful! but the SMS lags, keyboard input lags, ive restarted it at least 1 or 2 times a day, i used to have a touch pro aka fuze without the touch flo enabled and i never restarted it well at least not every day, BUT now im considering the nexus one for at&t, what are some clear benefits the nexus one has over htc sense UI for windows? i love the syncing facebook with my contacts so that it shows their display pic next to their texts just stuff like that! i also love the windows bing app, anything comparable on the android marketplace?

I have both, get the Nexus One.

thanks! :P

sense UI on HD2 seems cool. but it is just a UI that does not beautify and hide everything on HD2. win7 is coming up this summer, and microsoft has already said wm7 won't support HD2. you are fine if you are a win fan, but just wait untill new wm7 phones to come out. i guess you dont want to stay on wm6.x when wm7 comes out.

better not engrave...i dont think google does the same engraving as apple does

yea that is what i am thinking about the windows 7, and google asks you if you want to engrave your nexus one on the back right before you purchase it, but its better not to i suppose if you want to sale it later on!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links