change delivery

This is a discussion on change delivery within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hi, how many time Google try to delivery the N1? Could I change address if the first delivery fails? thanks folks...

Thread: change delivery

Question change delivery

hi,
    how many time Google try to delivery the N1? Could I change address if the first delivery fails?

thanks folks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It sounds like they've already tried to deliver it once? If that's the case, it's up to the delivery company. It sounds like you are in Europe. Here in the U.S. the delivery company will try a couple of times, and then if they don't get through, they'll contact you and tell you where you can pick it up.

I'm in europe but I'll deliver at hotel in USA.. I'll be in NY for 3 days then 2 days in Seattle. I have some doubts because Google take 2-3 days in order to verify my credit card and I'm not sure about the right hotel to deliver my N1.

It's a big issue for me.

Quote Originally Posted by xavier76 View Post
    I'm in europe but I'll deliver at hotel in USA.. I'll be in NY for 3 days then 2 days in Seattle. I have some doubts because Google take 2-3 days in order to verify my credit card and I'm not sure about the right hotel to deliver my N1.

It's a big issue for me.

Have it delivered to a Kinkos or a Mail Boxes might be a better idea.

I don't understand, could I choose the courier ?

Quote Originally Posted by John Cena View Post
    Over time, demand for a new type of representative courier has emerged. With the increase in fuel prices and productivity goals monitored closely by companies, this new type of all-in-one courier has developed to "take care of business". Workers in companies have more work and less time to be out of the office. Operating largely using independent contractors that have gone through a screening process and background checks have found a niche in the courier industry. Research, intransit pet care, complex paperwork filing, and a host of other services are now offered in this new category of courier service.

:confused:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links