My Nexus One Freezes

This is a discussion on My Nexus One Freezes within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I got my nexus one on March 22, a week after AT&T announced that the phone was capatible with its network and I love the ...

Thread: My Nexus One Freezes

My Nexus One Freezes

I got my nexus one on March 22, a week after AT&T announced that the phone was capatible with its network and I love the phone. It does everything I want, plus more, but I am having 2 problems.

1. My Nexus One has froze on me while in non-use. I press every button in the world on the phone and nothing. I have to take the battery out and put it back in and then the phone will start back up.

2. On two incoming phone calls from two separate people, my phone screen got stuck and the call was picked up but only on speakerphone and the person on the other end could not hear me but I and the whole world could hear them. Both times I had to take the battery out and put it back in and then call that person back.

Is anyone else experiencing these problems? Should I return the phone to Google and get a new one? Is this only happening on AT&T users because my two friends on T-Mobile are not experiencing this? Should I do a factory reset and take the phone back to when it came out of the box?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've heard of people having problems like this with a bad app installed.

I wish I knew which app. I only installed a couple of news, games, the bible, earth, skymap, shazam, and two weather apps. I am contemplating doing a factory reset and install nothing new for a week to see what happens.

thanks for the assist

I had the same problem once. Somebody called me and I wasn't able to do anything about it. It didn't go on speaker phone or anything. It just wouldn't let me answer or do anything. It just froze up.

At least I am not alone .. thanks

I think its the Bible app.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links