seidio 3200 mah [replacement] battery (first day results...)

This is a discussion on seidio 3200 mah [replacement] battery (first day results...) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Well its 10pm.... Today I disconnected my charger from my phone at 7:30am after charging it all night.... I made a 5min. phone call and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: seidio 3200 mah [replacement] battery (first day results...)

Exclamation seidio 3200 mah [replacement] battery (first day results...)

Well its 10pm....

Today I disconnected my charger from my phone at 7:30am after charging it all night....

I made a 5min. phone call and it went own from 100 to 96 percent. I was moving today to a different apt. So I spent most of my day NOT using it.

Right now its 10:09pm (15hrs later) and that battery level is at 15 percent. I think This is OK. It should be atleast around 40-60percent (judging and estimating from other user carrying the same 3200mah battery).

I can only assume and hope that this is bcuz its only been through one charge cycle. I will give u guys tomorrows results around the same tme.

If I have another faulty battery, I am gonna be soooooo pissed....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Allow it to discharge enough to shut the phone down, before recharging it. This will calibrate the phones' meter accordingly.

A junior member telling me to remove me to remove my foul language? Ummmmm....yea were all adults here sooooo.... anywayss.....

Yes I did all that. I'm at 8 percent now.... once it dies I will recharge all night

Did you notice any improvments over the standard battery and also does it take a lot longer to charge?
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

Yes good improvement but not enough. Maybe in a couple of days?

I have the Seidio 1600 and I notice a small difference from the stock battery just from that. You SHOULD have a very noticeable difference from the stock one. Give it a couple cycles and if it isn't getting better I'd talk to Seidio. What's your views on the casing for the larger battery?
    CyanogenMod 6.0.0

Part Monster, Part Machine, ALL ANDROID

I love the larger case. More comfortable for my big sexy hands lol and less typos. Just feels right. I unplugged my phone from charger ten minutes ago and it went down 5percent with idleness. Not liking it one bit.... sigh

@3xl Hope the second one works better for you. I haven't had any issues with my 3200 battery. I'm up to a full 2+ days with light use and 20+ hours with heavy use.

Hey mighty dude.... quit bragging, punk....

Nah just kidding lol. I'm 3hours in and battery dropped to 83percet with light use.. I hope seidio sends me another replacement if I need it...

@3xl Seidio appears to stand by their product when there's issues. I did find the level dropped quickly at first but that has diminished now. I now keep the phone on at night while charging and seems to have no effects on the charge. I haven't used the USB charging only the phone charger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links