What will your next phone be after the N-One ?

This is a discussion on What will your next phone be after the N-One ? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Just curious to all of you who currently use a Nexus-One phone, when and what do you plan to upgrade too ? I just got ...

Thread: What will your next phone be after the N-One ?

What will your next phone be after the N-One ?

Just curious to all of you who currently use a Nexus-One phone, when and what do you plan to upgrade too ?

I just got mine two weeks ago, and have the C_mod, plus the HTC Sense-UI, and I love this phone. But the phone itself is a little flaky, mainly the hardware keys being off, you have to press on above them to register, and the battery life is pretty poor. But overall I really like the phone, and Android 2.1 + rooting = FTW

I showed off my phone to my Brother at Easter dinner yesterday, and he is a freak out iPhone fanboy, he plans on buy the iTampon too. But he LOVED my Nexus-One, was totally blown away by it, so much so he says will ditch his iPhone3G this Summer, and get the EVO 4G, he likes Sprint the best he says, already uses them for the 4G data thing in his house for WiMax. He was really impressed with Android, but I also think it was the Sense-UI that helped to impress.

Personally I am tempted to upgrade to the EVO 4G as well, mainly for the WiMax+4G, I think that will be a must have on smart phones. But I also heard rumors that T-Mobile will be getting their own version of the EVO 4G this Fall, but tweaked with slightly better specs and a newer Android OS, so I might just hold off for that.

Anyone else ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hopefully something like the EVO 4. A 4.3" Android phone would be nice.
    Nexus S
    HTC HD7
    Galaxy Tab

There are also strong rumors of a hot new Android device coming from Motorola this Fall, around Thanksgiving or the holidays. It could be the DROID-2, or maybe the Nexus-Two ? I have read alot of things about Motorola wanting to design and create the next Google phone. What do you think ?

Quote Originally Posted by Darthdingo View Post
    There are also strong rumors of a hot new Android device coming from Motorola this Fall, around Thanksgiving or the holidays. It could be the DROID-2, or maybe the Nexus-Two ? I have read alot of things about Motorola wanting to design and create the next Google phone. What do you think ?
    I heard google talked with Motorola to build the N2...which is supposed to be released in the latter half of this year. However, it is supposed to be business focused, touting a physical keyboard...not a big fan of that.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Upgrading? You must be joking :rofl3: By the time we have the money to upgrade, the screen will be implanted straight into the retina, 3g will have been upgraded to 26z wireless signals will be sent directly to the brain, and 500 TB storage will be available for free on Godgle Cloud :rofl3:
    My sigs keep getting

Re: What will your next phone be after the N-One ?

I am not sure who will make the next phone, but the next phone must have the new Qualcomm chip they are coming out with by the end of this year! Dual core 1.5Ghz! 4.3in screen would be nice but not necessary. Imagine a dual core processor in your phone! Wow!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Nexus One - CyanogenMod-5.0.6-N1
    Amon_RA Recovery v1.7.0
    2.6.33.2-cyanogenmod
    kmobs@ubuntu #3
    BUILD: EPE54B
    Baseband: 32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2
    Swype BETA : NexTHEME Morph
    Juice Defender
    Follow me on Twitter

I'm hoping to use my Nexus One for the next year and a half. So the next phone i'll be using is the Nexus Four.. (ok bad joke).

probably the next nexus, whatever it is called. definitely an android phone though.

Well, I want to keep the Nexus for about a year atleast (longer if its an unappealing phone year next year). So I don't know what will be out...
    I DO know I will be following suit as I have thus far G1-N1 will be Googles own version, if they choose to keep doing it
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links