Wanting a Nexus One but am worried.

This is a discussion on Wanting a Nexus One but am worried. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Chillrays First off, congrats with the new baby. Secondly, the last paragraph says so much. I'm not sure if those are actual ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Wanting a Nexus One but am worried.

  1. #11
    Member Solipsist8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillrays View Post
    First off, congrats with the new baby.

    Secondly, the last paragraph says so much. I'm not sure if those are actual Nexus One users that are over exaggerating or current Iphone users trying to get people away from android. Its retarded that one person has paint pealing and all the sudden its a major news story on every phone site, come on now.
    Yes, Google had a few defective/DOA phones, and the radio was more flakey before the update (and could still be a bit more stable, imho), but it helps to keep these things in perspective, which is tough to do in a climate of legitimate news, less legitimate pseudo-news/blogs, and the torrent of viral integration of such 'news' items that keep a non-story alive much longer than needed, blowing the issue totally out of proportion. Just today, over four thousand news stories on iPad, for instance...they are mostly parroting the same schlep, with very slight (and dubious) 'rewrites' to add subtle branding/distinction/ownership, but they mostly all say the same thing either pro or con. Difficult to wade through the fluff to get facts, I know. It sucks, really.

  2. #12
    Android Jr Member Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    67
    Thanked
    8 times
    Twitter
    Nd1razor
    The 4 buttons seem to work well for me when i hold the phone in my right hand and push them with my thumb, works flawlessly,

    problems arise when you lay it on a table and try to use it, its not impossible, just a bit annoying.


    I havent had any problems with multitouch.


    Main problems i have:
    The gallery seems to open up empty, but on second open shows all my data.

    The top left of the phone, if covered by hand [holding the phone horisontally] reduces connectivity, other than that i notice no issues.

  3. #13
    Banned Chillrays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    The 4 buttons seem to work well for me when i hold the phone in my right hand and push them with my thumb, works flawlessly,

    problems arise when you lay it on a table and try to use it, its not impossible, just a bit annoying.


    I havent had any problems with multitouch.


    Main problems i have:
    The gallery seems to open up empty, but on second open shows all my data.

    The top left of the phone, if covered by hand [holding the phone horisontally] reduces connectivity, other than that i notice no issues.
    Yeah explain that to me (or somebody please do).. Why do people say when i'm sitting this way I have no trouble typing but if I'm laying down its really difficult to type. How does that problem happen? Is that a touchscreen problem, an accelerometer problem? what? How is that fixable too. Thanks to whoever answers, I just never understood that problem.

  4. #14
    Senior Member Budske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    422
    i should be worried, i brought my n1 last week. it is on miami and i will get it on monday.

    the thing is that i really dont know how to fix any problem with it cos there is no HTC support here on chile, only for the droid and with a carrier, i cant take the phone directly to the htc support center cos there is no one here... i hope that my phone get here without any problem or will be very pised off

  5. #15
    Banned Chillrays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    32
    Have faith Bud, just as long as you have insurrance on it, it should be alright.

  6. #16
    Senior Member Budske's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillrays View Post
    Have faith Bud, just as long as you have insurrance on it, it should be alright.
    i dont have and i dont know if there is one here for phones >.<

  7. #17
    Banned Chillrays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillrays View Post
    Have faith Bud, just as long as you have insurrance on it, it should be alright.
    i dont have and i dont know if there is one here for phones >.<
    Well look into it and I think you'll be ok. Well one of the moderators decided to call me out on somthing minor and to show my displeasure, i'm deleting my account. I'd like to thank everybody who took time out of their day to help me and good luck budske.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. smartphonebenchmarks
    By G2 Forum User in forum HTC G2
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 01:18 AM
Android Forum