Adding other HTC phones to Forum

This is a discussion on Adding other HTC phones to Forum within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; After waiting way to long and reading every review I can I think I have decided on the Incredible from Verizon if it ever happens! ...

Thread: Adding other HTC phones to Forum

Adding other HTC phones to Forum

After waiting way to long and reading every review I can I think I have decided on the Incredible from Verizon if it ever happens! My question is have the powers that be ever considered adding other phones to this Site? There seems to be more similarities than differences between the Nexus One and the Incredible and I would like to stay with this Site! Maybe an additional Forum for the Incredible!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by herbmmm View Post
    After waiting way to long and reading every review I can I think I have decided on the Incredible from Verizon if it ever happens! My question is have the powers that be ever considered adding other phones to this Site? There seems to be more similarities than differences between the Nexus One and the Incredible and I would like to stay with this Site! Maybe an additional Forum for the Incredible!
    Already being worked on.......we'll make an announcement of the how as soon as I know more

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links