Get my contacts recognized

This is a discussion on Get my contacts recognized within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Dear friends, Here in Brazil, we have to use the carrier code (31, for my carrier) to make a long distance call. To make it ...

Thread: Get my contacts recognized

Get my contacts recognized

Dear friends,

Here in Brazil, we have to use the carrier code (31, for my carrier) to make a long distance call. To make it easier, we generally use the full phone number (0 + 31 + area code + phone number) in the contacts list. When the phone receives a call, it "sees" 0 + area code + phone number. All my phones since now (even an HTC Tattoo that I had) recognized my contact, when I receive a call, but Nexus One is not recognizing. I had to take out the carrier code from my contact list and I have to edit the number every time I wish to make a call. Does anybody kindly know a solution to that?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't use international dialing numbers, so I'm just repeating what I have read here ...

I read that instead of starting your contact's number by entering "031" to use "+31" instead. That will be recognized by the phone as an international number and your contact's should be recognized correctly. I hope that works for you.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links