question

This is a discussion on question within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; On the nexus one website. It does not even say coming soon for sprint. Does this mean its going to be quite a while before ...

Thread: question

question

On the nexus one website. It does not even say coming soon for sprint.

Does this mean its going to be quite a while before sprint comes out with nexus one. Anyone have any idea?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by kgc107 View Post
    On the nexus one website. It does not even say coming soon for sprint.

Does this mean its going to be quite a while before sprint comes out with nexus one. Anyone have any idea?
    Rumors say late April but that's only rumors

Yeah I just want the nexus one really bad. And if the wait is too long I might have to go with the Hero

Yeah I just want the nexus one really bad. And if the wait is too long I might have to go with the Hero
    What about the new Evo? Seems like a good alternative to the N1 to me!

Anyways, I wouldn't touch the Hero unless you're positive it's getting updated to the 2.1 OS. I had a Hero (on Rogers) and had a few OS related problems with it. It really needs the update.

I wouldnt mind the EVO or N1 but the EVO might not come out till the end of June. Plus N1 would probably atleast 70 or 80 cheaper. I would actually probably prefer the EVO but cannot wait that long for another phone

I wouldnt mind the EVO or N1 but the EVO might not come out till the end of June. Plus N1 would probably atleast 70 or 80 cheaper. I would actually probably prefer the EVO but cannot wait that long for another phone
    Interesting! You can not wait till the end of June? Mind if I ask you when the N1 will be released ?

Well I was under the impression, N1 would be relased before the end of April and EVO before June. With atleast a $100 Dollar price difference. And as a 21 year old college student, I feel like the savings and earlier release helps me. But I have been looking at the specifications, I might actually better of waiting for EVO. Gives me more time to save money too anyway

DEFINITELY WAIT!

We don't really know how fast the EVO will be on Sprint's network until people are buying and the complaints start rolling in. LOL. Even Sprint says that WiMAX is still in the testing phase.

But still you get bigger screen, better battery, 8mp camera with a 2nd front-facing camera. It looks like a beast!! It'd wait until June, even if just to see the retail price then buy the N1. It's only 1.5-2 months away

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links