asurion backorder on nexus one?? 7-10 days,and the possibility they wont get it! help

This is a discussion on asurion backorder on nexus one?? 7-10 days,and the possibility they wont get it! help within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; ok, i was on the bus, left my phone by accident on it, came off and was screaming because of my stupidity. anyway, i have ...

Thread: asurion backorder on nexus one?? 7-10 days,and the possibility they wont get it! help

Unhappy asurion backorder on nexus one?? 7-10 days,and the possibility they wont get it! help

ok, i was on the bus, left my phone by accident on it, came off and was screaming because of my stupidity. anyway, i have insurance,,,called , cancelled my sim, everything. next thing , got redirected to asurion insurance,,,got approved and started process. they said to me that the phone is on back order, 7-10 days. ok whatever, no biggie. but reading posts that ppl are saying that they will never get it, why are they saying that and possibly wont get it?? so i have to wait 10 days with the possibility now of them not having it in stock, then what?..someone please help me, if you have gone through this and experienced. they said that another alternative is to purchase the phone again from google and mail them a copy of the check and they will deduct the 130 insurance coverage and send me back the rest. so pay for a phone agai...569+...wait for them to send me my money back?..i dont have another almost 600 bucks to throw around like that! idk what to do =(

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Talking

spent all day calling asurion, ,,,complaning to them,,,finally reached htc, told them what was going on, that assurion said that the phone is on a back order and they checked, assurion DID NOT order any nexus ones with them....they made me a ticket # and told me to cal ack the insurance company and tell them what happend and that i spoke to them.....i did,,,i was like what the hell is going on , i just spoke with htc themself and they looked into their files and you have not made any orders with them??!!!..whats going on, ...etc...the guy put me on hold,,,came back 2 mins later and said that they JUST got a back order in..............sounds fishy as hell,,but idc...i said ok, cool,,,so i completed my claim and they are sending to me tommorrow.

seems like you just have to rattle them a bit because they seem to be lying about not having the phones in stock. will update tomm.

Wow that's really shady

I wonder will this work with AT&T
    Follow me on Twitter
    www.twitter.com/dchandler326

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links