Is My message App Messsed Up Or Phone?

This is a discussion on Is My message App Messsed Up Or Phone? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; first my messaging app keeps foreclosing and when this happens it deletes all the current conversations and its super annoying and next when I hit ...

Thread: Is My message App Messsed Up Or Phone?

Is My message App Messsed Up Or Phone?

first my messaging app keeps foreclosing and when this happens it deletes all the current conversations and its super annoying and next when I hit compose alot of my contacts dont show up under that but they show under my actual contact book...

also i get dropped calls left and right and the phone quality is pretty bad, should i call HTC and for another?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

idk...if you're not rooted, I think I'd try a "factory data reset" first before demanding a replacement. If you call them for support, they'll likely ask you if you've performed a reset first. your google contacts will resync and you'll have to reinstall any apps you've installed, but I think this would be the first step for a non-rooted phone.

If the reset doesn't do it, I think you've got grounds for having it replaced. Maybe try installing Handcent or ChompSMS instead of using the stock messaging app if it's causing so much grief.

well do you know if i do a data reset would that reset all my game logs ? ive spent hours and hours on some of those games lol

I would assume that the 3rd party app and game saves/settings are stored on your sd card...mount it up on your computer and look for any directories on it that have similar names to either the game or the game developer. It shouldn't be too hard to find...if you locate them all on the sd card you should be good.

Just back up the sd card to your computer (just to safe), and do a factory data reset. The factory data reset won't format the sd card, so that data should not be affected...but I'd back it up just in case!

thank you so much !!!

all is good again?

im about to start the process wish me luck!!

How did it turn out?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links