Nexus One Issues vs. Droid Issues

This is a discussion on Nexus One Issues vs. Droid Issues within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Does the Droid experience as many issues as appear to be experienced by N1 users? The N1 seems to be a more troubled phone....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Issues vs. Droid Issues

Nexus One Issues vs. Droid Issues

Does the Droid experience as many issues as appear to be experienced by N1 users? The N1 seems to be a more troubled phone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would venture to say that you're over-rating the posts you see. Those with no problems rarely say so, only those who are trying to fix something are likely to post.

FWIW, the N1 has been flawless for me for it's first week.

Third week for me, far less problems than my old Hero. Although I think the Hero's problems were related to the older OS version.

The only issue I've had is with the touch not responding when the screen is dirty and the bottom buttons not always responding in landscape mode. But it's only occasionally.

Hmm. So you think it's because most of the people on here are the ones with problems and the ones without problems aren't on here seeking out answers?

Not exactly...I think there's LOTS of people here (today was our highest member count online since we opened), but how do you ask "there's nothing wrong with my Nexus...what should I do?" :rofl3:

The one distinction I have seen is that there are news articles about the N1's problems, but I haven't seen anything about the Droid's issues which led me to believe the problems with the N1 are more pervasive.

Well, granted I'm not much of a cross-section, but mine has been flawless so far. FWIW, anyway...

The Droid does has its many flaws :D I love how they are hardware related issues compared to Nexus One's software issues.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What are these issues one speakes of droid? Don't mention the keyboard because its not as bad as other phones aka bb tour, I don't like the way the droid looks and the unlock button on top is to small ino and the charging port location is akward but other than that id like to hear about issues and don't bring 2.1, we got robbed on that one so we root and run custom roms but please speak up mybe I over look some stuff.

Re: Nexus One Issues vs. Droid Issues

I personally think the Nexus One is far more polished than the Droid in both software and hardware. I played with both of them and I wouldn't go with the Droid after what I have seen.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links