Car dock

This is a discussion on Car dock within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Well my car has an AUX input, so I simply run the cord from headphone jack to the input and vuala....

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Car dock

Well my car has an AUX input, so I simply run the cord from headphone jack to the input and vuala.

What does it have anything to do with the dock? hehe

Nothing in particular, I was more saying the dock is good thing to keep your phone in specific sturdy place, instead of in a cupholder, seat, door, etc.

But won't you agree it will worth more like a $55 dock if it includes aux out?

I dont think I'm following, if you already have a headphone jack you can use, why would you need an aux out from the dock?

So that you don't have to plug and unplug the 3.5mm everytime you dock or undock the phone. The phone also has the USB charging port, why does it included in the dock? Same thing.

The desktop dock has Aux out.

Yea, I hate plugging and unplugging the minijack to my phone everytime I get into and out of the car...I am going to wear out the port eventually and the connection will get loose. I would have loved it if the dock had one built it, that way i just snap my phone and it charges and the audio goes out to my car system.

Currently, this dock is worthless to me, and certainly not worth the premium over my $7 ebay dock.

Do you have a link to your $7 ebay dock? I like to check it out.

I can verify you CAN use bt....it simply prompts you to two choices: Speakerphone for calls, and bt for audio...you can select/deselect each, and check 'remember' or leave unchecked to continue the prompt (which I do).

Quote Originally Posted by KoRTy View Post
    Ballardsville Rd eh? I was wondering why that road looked so familiar. It's almost impossible to drive fast on that road anymore with the volume of traffic going through there. Small world.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links