just got...

This is a discussion on just got... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; my nexus one and i think im in love....

Thread: just got...

just got...

my nexus one and i think im in love.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

By tomorrow, you'll KNOW it! Congrats!

okay so i have a few issues with the phone none that are that bad at all, i imported all my contacts onto my phone from my sim card and when i open a text and click on the TO box and start typing a name none of my contacts pop up.... and there isnt a "add contact" option anywhere, how are you supposed to send a text if you cant go to your contacts and pic someone or am i missing something here lol
    and also the box that says "type to compose" sometimes doesnt bring up my keyboard when i tap it....hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ryan74701 View Post
    okay so i have a few issues with the phone none that are that bad at all, i imported all my contacts onto my phone from my sim card and when i open a text and click on the TO box and start typing a name none of my contacts pop up.... and there isnt a "add contact" option anywhere, how are you supposed to send a text if you cant go to your contacts and pic someone or am i missing something here lol
    and also the box that says "type to compose" sometimes doesnt bring up my keyboard when i tap it....hmmm
    go and edit your conacts you want to text by changing the setting to mobile,I think it is home by default.

thanks! :O)

do yall know of any places in the Dallas ft worth Plano McKinney area that sale nexus one cases?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan74701 View Post
    do yall know of any places in the Dallas ft worth Plano McKinney area that sale nexus one cases?
    I think T-mobile started selling N1 accessories. If you live in Dallas, go to Harry Hines street, where all the wholesalers are. There are plenty of places that sell cell phone accessories there. My brother has a cell phone accessories cart in a mall in San Marcos and he gets a lot of stuff from Harry Hines.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links