Apple Finally allows iPhones to mutitouch

This is a discussion on Apple Finally allows iPhones to mutitouch within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; 2 zindol: hey high-speed, how about you rename a stinkin' tread, since you all jacked up?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apple Finally allows iPhones to mutitouch

2 zindol:

hey high-speed, how about you rename a stinkin' tread, since you all jacked up?

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I'm sure they are still having a phone coming up, but there's so many rumors between it going to to Verizon and it getting pushed back because of the Android Flood Apple don't know what to do. You can't keep pushing out a new featured function of the same phone constantly and expect people to keep shelling out money for it.

And only a handful of people will even benefit from the multitask cause not everyone and their momma went and upgraded to the 3gs or shelled out for the 32g/64g 3rd gen iPod Touch.

And uh, I DEFINITELY will not be paying another $9.99 to upgrade to the OS 4 on my iPod touch if they are attempting to charge again. Eff that.

Quote Originally Posted by android8282 View Post
    so these retards are not even getting a new phone model??...just a newer operating system which allows multitask?/....what a bunch of losers!! hahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
    android all day babym n1
    Sigh. ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links