So it finally happened: Broke my N1

This is a discussion on So it finally happened: Broke my N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Bummer. My heart would had dropped....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So it finally happened: Broke my N1

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Bummer. My heart would had dropped.

Contact your credit card provider. They sometimes cover lost, stolen & broken stuff bought with the card.
    Ie, most visa gold cards here in canada cover the lost phone for x months after the purchase.

I didn't even think about the credit card. It's a local bank debit so I doubt I have any protection.

I saw one "broken" N1 sold on ebay for $222 which is better than I thought. I doubt I could get that much with a broken screen. I could also pull it apart and sell the pieces, but I don't think that's a very good idea.

So, LetsTalk has a Droid promotion for $19 with a new 2yr contract. I think I'm going to try to sell it unlocked and brand new on ebay. Looks like they go for around $500. Then I can get a Verizon N1 when it becomes available.

Any thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by themikemiller View Post
    Unfortunately, I went to see the neighbors and stuck my phone in my back pocket instead of the side. I discovered this mistake while sitting on a log around the fire
    The phone is pretty durable... lose some weight dammit!

JK brotha that sucks to hear about the screen.

(P.S. Mike sign with the Orlando Magic this summer please. We could always use more shooters!)

Ok so I switched to Verizon and got that $20 droid selling on ebay right now.

HTC is repairing my phone. If it's just the screen I'm out $150 including shipping. I will probably sell it refurbished and get the Verizon N1.

Quote Originally Posted by themikemiller View Post
    Ok so I switched to Verizon and got that $20 droid selling on ebay right now.

HTC is repairing my phone. If it's just the screen I'm out $150 including shipping. I will probably sell it refurbished and get the Verizon N1.
    Just roll with the incredible.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links