Nexus One Lock Screen

This is a discussion on Nexus One Lock Screen within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I think I'm about to make the switch from my Jailbroken iPhone 3G to the Nexus one, but was wondering more about the lockscreen on ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Lock Screen

Nexus One Lock Screen

I think I'm about to make the switch from my Jailbroken iPhone 3G to the Nexus one, but was wondering more about the lockscreen on the Nexus One. Right now I use Lockinfo on the iPhone, which for those of you not familiar allows the lockscreen to show weather, calendar entries, text messages, missed calls, etc. Does the Nexus One have something similar allowing to view calendar entries for the day and such on the lock screen? Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The lock screen definitely shows your missed calls, messages, emails and all notifications in the notification bar at the top. As for weather and calendar appointments, that's not implemented yet...as far as I can see on my Nexus One.

There's a app for that.

It's called Flyscreen.

rje
    There's a great app called MyLock Custom. It gives you a lock screen loaded with the information you need, and a touch of the home button or the left arrow takes you immediately to your home page. It's much beter than Flyscreen, in my opinion. It gives you much more, and it looks a heck of a lot better.

i saw a n1 lock screen with the right bar with a speaker (sound profiles) that when u move that, it change to vibrate or normal, how u do that?

also, there is a widget that add the music player to the lock screen

rje
    Just snap the sound profile on the right side and you shut off all tones. If you use MyLock Custom, you can add any widget to the lock screen with Widget Setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    i saw a n1 lock screen with the right bar with a speaker (sound profiles) that when u move that, it change to vibrate or normal, how u do that?

also, there is a widget that add the music player to the lock screen
    I think the app you are looking for is "Silent Mode Jammer". It will turn you phone to silent, and turn on vibrate at the same time. Swipe it again, then it will turn your sound back on and your vibrate off.

Quote Originally Posted by rje View Post
    There's a great app called MyLock Custom. It gives you a lock screen loaded with the information you need, and a touch of the home button or the left arrow takes you immediately to your home page. It's much beter than Flyscreen, in my opinion. It gives you much more, and it looks a heck of a lot better.
    cant find it in the market.
    Is there a link to the app you are talking about?
    Thanks in advance

Have you tried just 'Mylock'?

yes,i did
    several apps poped out but they dont work for my n1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links