neoprene case needed please!

This is a discussion on neoprene case needed please! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hey all..did put a 'wanted ' in the accessories section but just a quick grovel if any of you kind souls have a mint/new nexus ...

Thread: neoprene case needed please!

neoprene case needed please!

hey all..did put a 'wanted ' in the accessories section but just a quick grovel if any of you kind souls have a mint/new nexus neoprene pouch/case with droid on for my desire. they don't sell them seperately here in uk (you can get free replacements if you have a nexus by calling them apparently!) will pay good price appreciate it if you can help! thanks..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i got one for yah, just pay for shipping and its yours. im in Orange County, CA

thanks Ezdoesit...you're a star! cheers..please pm your email/paypal address and i'll sort you some $$'sss..postage and some buds! i'm in UK is that ok?.. i have a friend in O.C..(without nexus!) hows things there? made my day!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links