DHL in Ontario stole my Phone!!!!!

This is a discussion on DHL in Ontario stole my Phone!!!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; How can Google use DHL?!! I emailed them saying that i'd rather pay double price for Fedex, UPS... whatever, instead of having that service....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DHL in Ontario stole my Phone!!!!!

How can Google use DHL?!!

I emailed them saying that i'd rather pay double price for Fedex, UPS... whatever, instead of having that service.

hmm thats weird most people i know got their phones within 2 business days with no problem. i think you guys are jumping to conclusions here
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

DHL is stupidest delivery company I know hands down in america and canada.
    They are alright in south Korea(well, in South Korea all delivery is top notch. you get your item same day with quick delivery).
    Anyhow, DHL have lost my wife's 600 dollar evening dress from Sak's Fifth. SO, I called and complained about they using DHL. They sent me another shipment with different carrier company. They also lost my Nexus one's crystal cover. Actually they don't even deliver it to my home. They deliver it to USPS and USPS are supposed to deliver it.
    What is the point of using DHL instead of USPS if they are going to give it to USPS for delivery.
    I get upset if my items are delivered by DHL.

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    hmm thats weird most people i know got their phones within 2 business days with no problem. i think you guys are jumping to conclusions here
    I real problem, which a few people have sad already, is DHL in Ontario, Canada. The phones appear to be making it to Canada, but once they hit the province of Ontario, things start going awry... or missing.

Some of us got our phones delivered with UPS I guess.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Same thing happened to me when I had it shipped to Kingston, ON. I eventually got a refund from Google (less $30 than the original payment). I contacted Peel Regional Police in Brampton because the DHL tape with the markings 670 indicate the Brampton DHL hub, and they investigated. They called me back and told me that several arrests had been made in the US involving the theft ring. Anyway, I ordered a 2nd phone and got it delivered ok.

Check out these 2 threads for more information about mine and several other peoples similar stories.

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...delivered.html

DHL employee stole my phone during shipment - Android Help

Good luck.

That's good to hear Mur. I've been putting off buying a N1 for various reasons... this being one of them :P

says the guy in Florida who didn't have to use DHL. please read the thread as you have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Force One View Post
    says the guy in Florida who didn't have to use DHL. please read the thread as you have no idea what you're talking about.

:rofl3: haha. I wish Google used DHL for domestic and FedEx for int'l, would've saved me a lot of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Force One View Post
    His comment is entirely plausible...most folks DON'T have their phone stolen..get it quickly without issues, even in Canada using DHL....it would be 'jumping to conclusions' to conclude it WILL happen to everyone using DHL in Canada.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links