DHL in Ontario stole my Phone!!!!!

This is a discussion on DHL in Ontario stole my Phone!!!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I too am surprised by the Admin's response. I certainly did not think anything here (including what I posted) was posted in an unpleasant manner, ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: DHL in Ontario stole my Phone!!!!!

I too am surprised by the Admin's response. I certainly did not think anything here (including what I posted) was posted in an unpleasant manner, just our experience with the process around getting the product. I have seen posts on similar sites where the "conversation" degraded into a tirade of expletives, which is something no one posting here wants.

These are issues I wish I had read about before deciding to order the phone.

I saw the responses after I made my post... so you can consider my post responded to...

JimMariner
    I could have wiped my post and Air Force One's response under the rug.
    But I chose not to.

Again, Sorry for that. It Happens.

Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Air Force One View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimMariner View Post
    Instead of griping about it here, on N1, You should be YELLING at GOOGLE themselves, We are no way connected to Google, But we do have to keep a peaceful demeanor here in N1.

I am going to leave to the original comments intact as of now. But if this keeps going down hill, this thread and all it's content will be gone.

Please be CIVIL in the threads. If you can't be, please go somewhere else.
    All of this can be discussed here in a better manor than it has been.

We understand your pain of this happening. I for one feel for you all too. But this is not the place to vent it all, in a very, unpleasant manner.

Don't make us have to start issuing infractions. Lets keep this productive, Please !
    What the heck are you talking about??? I haven't seen the OP write or vent anything in an "unpleasant manner". I think you should just calm down and let members post freely unless there is a rule violation...and since you yourself stated that you are leaving his comments intact, then I don't see how he has done anything wrong.

Ok, here is what happened,, there has been a few threads about this subject, earlier. In my dealing with those, which actually did get out of hand. I mistakenly Posted this here.

I am going to leave my post, and your response.
    I may be ADMIN, but it does not make me perfect, Just an ADMIN.

And "Air Force One", thanks for calling me on this.

I Apologize If may have offended any of you with this post.
    No, it's cool.. I thought there might have been a mistake. No apology needed and thank YOU for clearing things up. Not all website admins would admit making an honest mistake. Kudos to you and thank you for allowing this thread to continue. My apologies as well for jumping at you so quick.

See? This is the reason I love this forum so much... Good admins = good atmosphere!
    My sigs keep getting

So, I have to agree... I have not seen Admins be even slightly apologetic on most forums, just power tripping, so I will also have to give a acknowledgement here... Thanks...

On another note, I just received a notification that they will also be issuing me a refund, inclusive of the shipping charges (17 days to appear on my account). Now that is what I expected from a company like Google, prompt service, especially when it was not the client's fault, so I will say thanks to those who assisted at Google and great job.

I will also try to order the phone a second time... actually I already placed the order and I will wait and see what happens this time. There is nothing in the system indicating the new phone was shipped, so I will post when I see a change. If it does not arrive the second time, although third time is usually a charm, I will have to say no thanks to this phone.

Anyway, off to this Sony Xperia NAM launch event in Toronto.... I so wish I already had the Nexus.....

Quote Originally Posted by doc-ryu View Post
    Anyway, off to this Sony Xperia NAM launch event in Toronto.... I so wish I already had the Nexus.....
    Yea, would have been nice to rub it in there faces! :rofl3:

So as an update..... I got the phone today

I have it charging and then I am going to dry it off (from the drool) and then get down to business!

Yay!
    Mine was picked up by DHL at the distribution facility today. Hopefully all will go smooth :D

Good luck getting your phone! Mine is still charging, but I am really excited.

You should follow up with DHL though. Mine still shows at being in Brampton at their warehouse. The only reason I got mine was I called and found out the taxes owed adn left a cheque with someone in case they came. The call centre didn't even know the package was delivered when I called them this evening.

Well, someone should be here all this week; so I figure there shouldn't be any problems with delivery.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links