DHL in Ontario stole my Phone!!!!!

This is a discussion on DHL in Ontario stole my Phone!!!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi I just want to warn/vent. I order the n1 2 weeks ago. On Easter Monday (1 week after I ordered) I checked the tracking ...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DHL in Ontario stole my Phone!!!!!

DHL in Ontario stole my Phone!!!!!

Hi

I just want to warn/vent.
    I order the n1 2 weeks ago. On Easter Monday (1 week after I ordered) I checked the tracking status on the DHL site and it said that a delivery attempt was made on the previous Thursday but the address was faulty. So I called DHL, confirmed the address and it was fine.
    How you can not find a street address with a gps in your truck is amazing!
    So they assured me that the phone would be delivered on Tuesday, Wednesday at the absolute latest.
    Wednesday comes, no phone. I call and Retann(sp?) in tracing assured me that it will be there Thursday. Thursday night, no phone. I call Retaan. She tells me that she is not getting any response back from the shipping department. She doesn't know what is going on but says it will be delivered today (friday). I disagreed and said that their incompetence is awe inspiring. That I wouldn't gamble on the phone showing up today but hell, good luck!
    So today I still don't have the phone. I call Retann. She just told me that security is investigating the issue. As of right now the phone isn't stolen. She will let me know their findings on Monday.
    What should I do?
    I have already paid the charges off my credit card. I am compulsive like that. Is it to late to call my credit card company?
    Should I wait to Monday and see what they say?
    Google has to stop using DHL.
    I want a phone from google or DHL I don't care but one of them has to do something!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

call google, u didnt pay for the delivery, google did, so they have to send u another phone and fix the things with DHL...

anothe guy here had an almost the same problem, DHL delivery stole the phone and he got the empty box..

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...delivered.html

wow that fked up, im glad i dont live in canada right bout now...i got my phone 18 hrs after i ordered it, thank god, DHL is ghetto man, u need to call google and tell them to send u another phone! im pretty sure the phone is worth $500 and the $29 is for ur shipping! but they dont say that. if i was u i would of been extremely pissed and would of driven to the nearest DHL warehouse.

Good luck with this man, hope u get it resolved and someone gets their ghetto ass fired!

I called google. Customer service was very friendly but their help was limited.
    He filed a form. Google will investigate and contact DHL. Google will be in touch with me in a few days.
    So now I guess I wait until monday to see what DHL has to say.

Yeah another guy had the same problem here. Weird how it's only in Ontario. I had ordered a screen protector/case for my N1 and DHL delivered it and it came in smashed. I hope you get this solved!

mah
    In my opinion, call Google back and tell them to either ship another phone _now_ (their failure to deliver the first one does not justify them in delaying you further) and if they refuse, tell them you will be calling the credit card company to file a formal complaint -- and follow through with it, to include demanding a chargeback.

That you have already paid the card bill does not affect your ability to manage things through your credit card company at all.

Thumbs up DHL issues in Ontario

Hi guys...

i got some issues with DHL as well.
    They tried once to deliver my phone on a thursday before easter holidays but there was no one at my place, so they left a paper saying that they were coming in the next business day which was a monday, i didn't go to work to be waiting for the ****ink courier and nobody showed up, i called then the customer service and the guy told me my phone was no longer in Ontario, he was tracking it and my phone was in Montreal. WTFFFFFFFFF!! I freaked out and i changed the shipping address with him to a restaurant where my gf works at, he got my number to call me back with some solutions. And guess what?! Nobody called me the rest of that day. On tuesday i went to work expecting that my shipment was going to be delivered that day until 5pm in the restaurant i had changed the address to, guess what once again?! Nothing. I called them again and a lady told me it was going to be delivered on wednesday, i asked about why my phone went to Montreal and she didnt have any answer. I confirmed with her the shipping address and on wednesday in the morning my phone was delivered, but you know where?? At my place, i was lucky my roomate was at home, otherwise it was gonna take a life to be delivered again.

I emailed them complaining about the service and someone said that thing wasn't usual and they next time would be going to give a better service but as i see i wasn't the only one having troubles with DHL.

I was about to call Google but i thought they couldnt do that much and i decided to wait a bit more.

I hope you get your thing resolved too.
    DHL sucks man!!

Your lucky you got your phone after all that and it didn't get "lost".

Their customer service is ***. They are of no use. They know nothing and do nothing. I was the one calling them everyday this week. They would never call me back.

When tracking stopped being updated online with my delivery, DHL basically had no clue where the phone was. They even started paging drivers to see if it was on a truck. RIDICULOUS!

The short of it.... if you can't see it tracked on the website the jokers at DHL will have no idea what's going on.

They must be dirt cheap compared to Fedex or UPS and that's why Google is using them.

I agree. They just check your tracking # on their website too. Every time you ask them about the package status they just reference their site.

The customer service guy I talked to said that they use DHL because they have the cheapest international rates. How much more can fedex or ups be?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links