Adding CallerTunes from T-Mobile?

This is a discussion on Adding CallerTunes from T-Mobile? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello, I got my nexus one with a 2 year contract few days ago. I tried adding CallerTunes for my N1 from t-mobile website and ...

Thread: Adding CallerTunes from T-Mobile?

Adding CallerTunes from T-Mobile?

Hello,

I got my nexus one with a 2 year contract few days ago.

I tried adding CallerTunes for my N1 from t-mobile website and couldn't get it to work. Has anyone successfully managed to add CallerTunes for their nexus one? Or any additional services for that matter.

Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by friend View Post
    Hello,

I tried adding CallerTunes for my N1 from t-mobile website and couldn't get it to work. Has anyone successfully managed to add CallerTunes for their nexus one? Or any additional services for that matter.
    Thanks.
    I Got caller tunes on my N1 by changing the phone on my T-mobile online account to a blackberry because the nexus one is not on the site yet....works great on my Nexus love caller tunes...

Quote Originally Posted by BayRican View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by friend View Post
    Hello,

Thanks.
    I Got caller tunes on my N1 by changing the phone on my T-mobile online account to a blackberry because the nexus one is not on the site yet....works great on my Nexus love caller tunes...
    It worked, thanks a lot!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links