Volume controls

This is a discussion on Volume controls within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Is there anyway to increase volume on my nexus even at max, it's to low ????...

Thread: Volume controls

Volume controls

Is there anyway to increase volume on my nexus even at max, it's to low ????

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I agree. I don't want to go deaf, but I at least want to have the option to. Like when the sound of the snare makes you blink from the loudness on certain songs.. I want that.

Also when the surroundings are kind of loud it makes it difficult to listen to music comfortably. Anyone know if this can be changed with an update or is it strictly a hardware issue (speaking of headphones.. not the external speaker.. I already know that's crap).

There is a maximum volume set in the Nexus. To change it, you need root access.

On XDA, there is a mod for boosting the maximum levels, but what from I remember, its only limited to incall volume currently, not the speakerphone or ringtone.
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links