Just finished support call with Google... my thoughts on service

This is a discussion on Just finished support call with Google... my thoughts on service within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; No problems with my phone but my wall charger isn't working properly. It's "trickling" in a charge to the N1. It took 8 hours to ...

Thread: Just finished support call with Google... my thoughts on service

Just finished support call with Google... my thoughts on service

No problems with my phone but my wall charger isn't working properly. It's "trickling" in a charge to the N1. It took 8 hours to go from 48% to 65% today!

The call was fairly long, about 15 min., with Google taking it initially then transferring me over to HTC, but both parties were pleasant and gave me no problems whatsoever. HTC will be shipping me a new charger on Monday. The Google employee also asked (prior to handing me to HTC) how I'm liking the phone, if I had any suggestions and how I would rate the support received out of 5 .

From the call, I think both Google & HTC are trying to improve their support service. Huge difference from the nonsense HTC put me through over a battery cover for my Hero last year.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Glad to hear you had a good experience :D

I've had 2 experiences contacting customer service. I know now to always call HTC first since their the ones with the warranty service. HTC has been great to me and nothing but pleasant (mabey Google is putting pressure on them to be nice to us =P)

When the phone first came out people were in an uproar over "CS issues". I think people just needed to get used to the system of calling HTC even though they bought the phone from Google.

That is good to hear

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links