April 25, 2010 Incredible coming!

This is a discussion on April 25, 2010 Incredible coming! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Had a long talk with local Verizon rep today and he practilly guarenteed me that the Incredible will be reliesed April 25. He said he ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 25, 2010 Incredible coming!

April 25, 2010 Incredible coming!

Had a long talk with local Verizon rep today and he practilly guarenteed me that the Incredible will be reliesed April 25. He said he heard that it would definitely be released by the end of April and that Verizon for some reason usually releases new products on Sunday! I'm wondering if they wanted to release the Incredible before dealing with the Nexus? Hope he knows what he is talking about!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What's "The Incredible" ? It's not something that can be easily googled with it being a superlative rather than a noun.

Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    What's "The Incredible" ? It's not something that can be easily googled with it being a superlative rather than a noun.
    HTC Incredible, I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by friend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dd4005 View Post
    HTC Incredible, I'm guessing.
    Aaah, that helps googling it. I hadn't heard of it.

It looks almost identical in look and features to the Nexus One. Why should it be exciting? Half the price? More Power?

Why is this in the Nexus One section? I'm just curious as to why it is here.

I'm sorry, but after my experience with updates & the HTC Hero, I'll never go with an Android phone that's not Google branded again (if I'm not committed to rooting).

Not one of these phone manufacturers have shown that they can give updates in a reasonable time, despite what bugs might be fixed in the new OS release.

Maybe it's not their fault and it's difficult to integrate their UI enhancements, but still, the fact remains the updates are just too slow.

Ridiculous pricing:
    You can also see that the phone has been given a $599 retail price, meaning that Verizon calling and data plans for the HTC Incredible are likely to start at $200-250.
    Source: HTC Incredible: Verizon Price and Release Date update : Product Reviews Net

looks like the n1 imo

The reason I posted this info here is because some of us are sick and tired of waiting for the Nexus One on Verizon! The Incredible is Nexus One's slightly older twin brother! All be it a paternal twin rather than an identical twin. I'm going for it if it comes out first! Verizon is one mile from my house while Google is in a completely different Zip code!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links