think twice before getting the nexus 1

This is a discussion on think twice before getting the nexus 1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have had my nexus 1 for about a month now. Overall i would say i'm satisfied with it. I do use the phone for ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: think twice before getting the nexus 1

think twice before getting the nexus 1

I have had my nexus 1 for about a month now.
    Overall i would say i'm satisfied with it.
    I do use the phone for business and it works pretty well.
    The buying experience completely blew.
    I have to jump through many many hoops from t mobile to get the phone at a discount.
    Now i'm dealing with technical issue with my phone and having to deal with htc.
    This has been a total nightmare having to get my phone return to them in order to get repaired.
    They will not swap your phone for another 1 without banging your credit card for the full price of the phone even after they have received your phone.
    I have to return mine do to a reddish tint on the screen and especially with photos and the camera.
    With all i know now i definitely wouldn't go through this again or recommend anyone get the nexus 1.
    What a cluster #### google has created.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Always read up before you buy.

It's hard to take this post seriously.
    When it is so fragmented and written like jot notes.
    Your post contradicts itself.
    First you say "Overall i would say i'm satisfied with it."
    But then you say "With all i know now i definitely wouldn't go through this again or recommend anyone get the nexus 1."
    That doesn't make any sense.
    But thanks for coming out.

Remember...

We are here to help each other!!

My post was pretty straightforward. I love the nexus 1 but overall the experience sucked. I m sorry if you guys lack reading comprehension.
    Having to deal with htc google and t mobile was a complete nightmare.
    I see I have ruffled the google fanboy feathers

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    Remember...

We are here to help each other!!
    Sorry but do you have a problem with my post?

Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by nexgoose View Post
    [sits down] mmm can I have some?

From what I can gather, Bobert is saying the purchasing experience from Google/T-Mobile sucked... and from what I've been reading it seems he isn't alone. I'm Canadian, so I've been reading up on all the packages that go "missing" at the Ontario DHL distribution facility.
    So, basically what he's saying is the Nexus One is awesome, but all the companies involved with it have some issues

damn ppl chill, all he said is he has problems with the phone and he doesnt like it, oh well. next post of someone not satisfied with their N1... of course theres gonna be ppl that not gonna be happy with something there always is, wether its the most perfect phone in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by wondermixx View Post
    damn ppl chill, all he said is he has problems with the phone and he doesnt like it, oh well. next post of someone not satisfied with their N1... of course theres gonna be ppl that not gonna be happy with something there always is, wether its the most perfect phone in the world.
    Well said friend. I completely agree.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links