Totally love this phone :)

This is a discussion on Totally love this phone :) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have had mine for about 2 weeks and also live it to death. The button issue is a bit of a bummer and there ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Totally love this phone :)

I have had mine for about 2 weeks and also live it to death. The button issue is a bit of a bummer and there are some other small issues I am struggling with... but overall this phone is sweet.

Text to speach, multi-tasking and the quickness of the phone make me happy. It is nice to see the "I love this phone" thread even when there are some small issues. I am so tired of hearing how crappy HTC and Google are.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthdingo View Post
    I love the multitasking this phone offers over the iPhone. I was listening to the Blackhawks game the other night on the WGN Radio app, then pulled up another app to see current Hockey standings, and the radio stayed on playing live in the background while I did all that, and I also text my Brother at same time. To me that was pretty impressive.
    What I don't understand is how so many millions of people are impressed with the iphone without this essential feature. Also they don't seem to care that they can't have spare batteries. Why do they put up with Apple's *** on the battery front? The Apple fanboys always say "but look at how successful the iphone is - clearly Apple are making the right choices". To which I say "but they could sell double that amount of phones if they got it right". I'd happily have bought an original iphone and then upgraded to the 3G one if they'd (a) allowed 3rd party replaceable batteries, and (b) made the OS multi-tasking. Two simple things that kept me from being a customer for the last 4 years.

Gah, you guys are making me regret putting my Nexus up for sale now... I love it too, it's just the hardware I'm not too keen on, I have had it repaired about 7 times already. I prefer Apple's customer service much more...
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by M_Woody View Post
    Gah, you guys are making me regret putting my Nexus up for sale now... I love it too, it's just the hardware I'm not too keen on, I have had it repaired about 7 times already, now, there's another problem with it. I just can't send it back again...
    you aint gonna get rid of it now lol number 8 prob coming up

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I LOVE THIS PHONE!!!

I feel like a kid with a new toy that I can put down. Everytime I think the new feel effect has worn off, something new is found about this phone. WHEN WILL IT END.

Sorry, just wanted to share my joy of the fun with this phone/Android.
    Androidfied.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    I LOVE THIS PHONE!!!

I feel like a kid with a new toy that I can put down. Everytime I think the new feel effect has worn off, something new is found about this phone. WHEN WILL IT END.

Sorry, just wanted to share my joy of the fun with this phone/Android.

No need to apologize for sharing your joy...

This is one of the many reasons why were here!!

This phone still gives me that geek smile every time I turn it on in the morning. The Live wallpaper I use just looks so cool, as well as the Sense-UI clock and weather, just looks awesome.

I was surprised how many of my iPhone family liked the big clock on the Sense-UI, at first I thought it was a bit too large, but they all love it, said the iPhone clock is hard to see at first, and they love my phone. And these are from some die hard Apple people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links