What Are the Nexus One's CUSTOMER and Business Target Markets?

This is a discussion on What Are the Nexus One's CUSTOMER and Business Target Markets? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Dear all, Who can mostly use Nexus One please? I mean which people demographically can be most interested with this device? In other words, what ...

Thread: What Are the Nexus One's CUSTOMER and Business Target Markets?

What Are the Nexus One's CUSTOMER and Business Target Markets?

Dear all,
    Who can mostly use Nexus One please? I mean which people demographically can be most interested with this device? In other words, what are the customer and business target markets for this device?
    Please answer me back as soon as possible!

Best regards,
    Abdulla

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Please I want your answers as soon as possible!

Best regards,
    Abdulla

mah
    It's a phone, almost anyone can use it. Target market? People willing to drop between $200 and $600 for a phone; people that want to access email and other connected services without carrying a laptop with them. People that want a portable game device without carrying something in addition to their phone.

Does that answer your homework question?

Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    It's a phone, almost anyone can use it. Target market? People willing to drop between $200 and $600 for a phone; people that want to access email and other connected services without carrying a laptop with them. People that want a portable game device without carrying something in addition to their phone.

Does that answer your homework question?
    Thanks mah a lot for your answer. No, I have a project of Nexus One, and I take the marketing strategy side of its marketing plan. Therefore, I want some information about the target market of Nexus One that I searched about it but I do not find specific information about the market target.
    If you have additional information, please tell it!
    Best regards,
    Abdulla

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links