Is an update near? Hmmm...

This is a discussion on Is an update near? Hmmm... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; flash better be one of those updates...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is an update near? Hmmm...

flash better be one of those updates
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

they will fix the problem with the crossing multitouch nice.... i hope they realse it soon and the guys of cyanogenmod update it on the rom :P

The French website is hardly available at the moment, at least Google Translate says so ... and my French is too bad to understand anything :/

But FM transmitter and a fix for the "crazy touchscreen" (registering clicks on totally wrong parts of the screen) would be great .. can't wait

Now the question is..when?

I don't know about this FM stuff. It may be that the logic for FM access is built into the N1 as part of the Bluetooth/WLAN chip, but I suspect that if the power amplifier circuitry and antenna were there, we'd see it already!

Don't forget that the logic for AT&T 3G is built into every N1, but the amplifier chips are either T-Mobile or AT&T, not both.

The general understanding is that while the chip is in the phone, the connections to those parts of the chip are not: so FM use is not possible.

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...mitter-n1.html
    Rooted Nexus One

tjp
    Quote Originally Posted by AhmedEltawil View Post
    I'll definitely be a happy man if they enabled the FM trasmitter. I read that the N1 has a built in FM receiver and transmitter which makes it perfect for wirelessly streaming your songs to your car's stereo.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    I believe that the forth coming update could improve memory utilization and allow multiple trackball colors. But this theory of an FM radio seems unrealistic. I know the Desire has one. But if the N1 had one and was for some reason never turned on, the numerous alternate ROMS people are rooting with - surly would have turned this feature on. That fact that none do has to mean no radio exists on the N1.

My vote is for better Exchange support.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    The comparison between the Desire and N1 had mentioned that the Desire had the FM transmission and the N1 didn't Although all the other mentionables in that thread is believable with the track ball, multitouch, etc.
    Androidfied.

tjp
    Quote Originally Posted by tkao2025 View Post
    My vote is for better Exchange support.
    Ditto.

Though I am using Touchdown and am quite happy with it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links