Is an update near? Hmmm...

This is a discussion on Is an update near? Hmmm... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; This may be total garbage, but apparently someone over at this French Android board has been informed by an employee of HTC that an update ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is an update near? Hmmm...

Is an update near? Hmmm...

This may be total garbage, but apparently someone over at this French Android board has been informed by an employee of HTC that an update is coming very soon...sounds a little hokey to me, but who knows? Let's cross our fingers!
    Read here on their site...
    Translated to English: Google Translate
    Untranslated (French): http://www.frandroid.com/13874/nexus...our-imminente/

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Re: Is an update near? Hmmm...

You can never believe the french :P Just kidding.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Well the trackball is believable seeing how it's an option on the phone in the first place. FM radio, eh. Pandora is the truth as long as there's a connection. The possibility of upgrades and fixes for this phone however seems endless.
    Androidfied.

The link refers to "crazy screen", is that what i have been experiencing when I touch one part of the screen and a different part is touched.

Re: Is an update near? Hmmm...

I'll definitely be a happy man if they enabled the FM trasmitter. I read that the N1 has a built in FM receiver and transmitter which makes it perfect for wirelessly streaming your songs to your car's stereo.

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedEltawil View Post
    I'll definitely be a happy man if they enabled the FM trasmitter. I read that the N1 has a built in FM receiver and transmitter which makes it perfect for wirelessly streaming your songs to your car's stereo.

I didn't even think about that. That would be AMAZING. I honestly don't care much for being able to listen to the radio, but being able to stream to your car via FM without any extra accessories would be very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedEltawil View Post

AWESOME!!!!

nice... no more bluetooth.... i hope it uses less battery than bluetooth xD

I guess all we can do is wait a see. Kind of disappointed that their isn't anything else in their regarding the 3G issues that are still occurring, but... we wait and see, who knows how reliable that list is, and how complete that list is!

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    I guess all we can do is wait a see. Kind of disappointed that their isn't anything else in their regarding the 3G issues that are still occurring, but... we wait and see, who knows how reliable that list is, and how complete that list is!
    If they do release an update, I highly doubt that those 5 things would be the only ones. Plus, like you said, reliability is certainly questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by ardynine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    If they do release an update, I highly doubt that those 5 things would be the only ones. Plus, like you said, reliability is certainly questionable.
    Yeah, no doubt.

Just, my eyes right now are only looking for any updates regarding 3G. Haha, that would be a BEAUTIFUL fix. Can't see the radio working to great, without the 3G part, ya know? haha.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links